Civic Safety will:
• Be available for customer enquiry and assistance 7 days a week.
• Treat its customers in a polite, prompt, friendly and helpful manner.
• Provide free consultations to customers looking for preparedness related needs for themselves, their business or community organization.
• Provide customers with any additional support through Civic Safety’s parent body, Civic Owl Marketing, that may be required related to marketing services.
• Communicate clearly with its customers on all matters pertaining to order and shipping of their preparedness kits to reduce or eliminate any opportunity for misunderstanding or misinterpretation.
• Respond within 24 hours in the unlikely event of any customer complaint that may arise.
• Acknowledge Civic Safety orders within 24 hours by email correspondence to its customers.
• For the original owner, repair, without charge, or replace, at its discretion a product that fails due to a manufacturing defect and warrants against defects in materials and workmanship according to the manufacturer’s original terms and conditions. This does not cover normal wear and tear or product shelf life or expiration periods.
• Collect customer feedback on its services and products for continuous improvement purposes.
• Treat all interactions and transactions between customers and the company as confidential and to be discussed only in a professional context.Associates of Civic Safety will promptly report to the President before a decision is made regarding resolution, any communication they have had with a customer who has indicated that they are unhappy with any service or product in which Civic Safety is a party. If an associate believes that a matter can be quickly resolved without significant impact on Civic Safety or its customers, they are encouraged to do so.
Associates of Civic Safety will promptly report to the President before a decision is made regarding resolution or any communication they have had with a customer who has indicated that they are unhappy with any service or product in which Civic Safety is a party. If an associate believes that a matter can be quickly resolved without significant impact on Civic Safety or its customers, they are encouraged to do so.
Civic Safety will do its best to ensure that its customers remain satisfied with the company’s service from start to finish and to assist customers with any issues that arise as a result of services not provided directly through Civic Safety. In the event a product error occurs as a result of Civic Safety’s actions, it will be rectified at no cost to the customer. If there is a product error due to the customer’s actions, Civic Safety will re-order merchandise at cost plus 20%. The preferred method of communication between Civic Safety and its customers is through email or telephone. Civic Safety: firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-785-7179 / 778-789-3027 / 604-230-3296.
Civic Safety will ship or make available for pick-up your standard ordered preparedness products within 7 to 10 business days. Custom orders may require additional days for production and delivery but will be clarified at time of order.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
In addition to any of the above listed customer service conditions related to product returns, all customized merchandise and special ordered items including sales and specials, otherwise are non-refundable.
Any other preparedness item can be returned within 14 days if unused and if the original packaging is still intact, and a copy of your invoice is enclosed in the package. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. You will be refunded the purchase price, less a 20% restocking fee, plus tax. Sorry, we will not refund your cost to return the goods. Once the item has been received, it may take up to 5-7 business days for processing.
We recommend you insure the package, as we will not be responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.
Send the return to:
23705 106th Ave
Maple Ridge, BC
Civic Safety values your privacy and wants you to know that whatever information you provide will be used to assist its efforts to deliver excellent service and product satisfaction. Civic Safety involves several associates and suppliers to bring you outstanding value and durability in preparedness products to meet your individual and corporate needs. Associates and suppliers have been chosen carefully and will equally respect our customers’ privacy. Your information will not be sold, distributed or otherwise shared other than for the purpose of what is required for bringing you the quality service and products that you expect to receive.
Personal information we collect and how we use your information:
When you visit civicsafety.ca, we capture the Internet provider’s domain name and the paths taken as you move from page to page. Information we collect on civicsafety.ca may be used to enhance your experience using this website such as:
• Arranging the website in the most user-friendly way
• Customizing your browsing experience of this website
• Communicating special offers and featured items to you, if you choose to receive such notices
• Responding to your question or suggestions
• Processing your transactions
Registration or Requests for Information:
Civic Safety only collects personal information that you choose to provide voluntarily when using or registering with the civicsafety.ca site. “Personal information” includes information that can identify you as a specific individual, such as your name or email address. While you can browse our site without registering, you will need to register in order to take advantage of certain features, such as receiving specials and sales information.
Civicsafety.ca uses cookie technology as part of our website’s statistical reporting. A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a website that is saved on your hard disk by your computer’s browser. It holds information that a site may need to personalize your experience and to gather website statistical data, such as which pages are visited, what is downloaded, and the Internet provider’s domain name. However, none of this is associated with you as an individual. It is measured only in aggregate. The information in the cookies lets us trace the paths taken by visitors to our site as they move from page to page. Cookies do not capture your individual email address or any private information about you.
We also use standard web server log files to help us count visitors and evaluate our site’s technical capacity. We use this information to find out how many people visit civicsafety.ca, help us arrange the pages in the most user-friendly way, keep the site browser-friendly, and to make our pages more useful to our visitors. We record information on site traffic but not information on individual visitors to our site, so no information about you in particular will be kept or used.
To browse without cookies, you can configure your browser to reject all cookies, or to notify you when a cookie is set.
Linking To Other Sites:
Sharing of Personal Information:
We do not sell or rent your personal information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating the civicsafety.ca service and product selections and servicing you so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may release information if required to do so to comply with the law or to protect our rights.
Updating/Editing Personal Information:
You may update or edit your personal information registered on civicsafety.ca at any time during the period in which this website is in operation by going to the Registration Page, re-entering your Username and Password and changing the information. You are allowed only to change or modify your own information.
Protect your Personal Information:
Civicsafety.ca does not retain or store any personal financial information on its site. All financial transactions are administered through a secure, certified and industry compliant party payment processor. The security of your personal information is very important to us and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. Civicsafety.ca uses firewalls and has security measures in place at its physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our website.
How to Contact Civicsafety.ca:
TRADING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
‘The Company’ is Civic Safety. ‘The Client’ means the party, or any person acting on their behalf with whom the Company contracts.
1. All prices for goods and services carried out by the Company are subject to GST and PST (where applicable) at the prevalent rate.
2. All prices quoted, whether written or verbal, are for the listed and mentioned services only. Any additional services required to complete the project will be quoted for in advance and charged accordingly. Deliveries and couriers are additional unless listed as part of the sales price.
3. Where arranged with the Company, a signed purchase order or a signed quote (preferably with a PO number) will need to be raised for the full quoted amount before work can commence on any job. A separate PO may need to be raised for any extras such as distribution, storage, deliveries or shipping.
4. Aside from required deposits, work is billed on completion of project stages, or the relevant hourly charge.
5. All estimates are based on expected preparation time and project time, and/or the number of preparedness kits requested. If additional changes are required by the client, or there is a change of brief, the Company will inform the Client in advance of extra costs likely to be incurred.
6. All projects are planned to an agreed schedule. Non adherence to this schedule by the client may result in compromising final delivery deadlines. If this is likely to occur, the Company will advise the client as soon as this becomes evident and suggest an alternative solution where feasible. This may incur additional costs.
7. Whilst every effort will be made to achieve agreed delivery, the Company cannot accept liability or be held financially responsible for any targets or deadlines being missed for delivery of any work.
8. For all new clients, payment for the full or part amount + taxes may be requested in advance of commencement. For any subsequent jobs, full payment must be received by the Company not later than 30 days after the date of invoice. The Company reserves the right to make a surcharge of 2% per month interest to accounts which are not paid by this time.
9. Insofar as professional design services operate and as is normal professional practice within the design industry, Civic Safety or its parent company, Civic Owl Marketing, depending on work requested, shall invoice in project stages eg: Stage 1 – Analysis, Stage 2 – Strategy Development, etc.
Additionally, Civic Safety reserves the right to invoice for any part works carried out including third party costs incurred on a project should the project be unable to be completed for any reason or has been delayed/put on hold by the client for a period of 4 weeks or more.
In good faith all materials will be held by Civic Safety for a period of 3 months during which time resumption of works on the project will be completed according to the original schedule of costs so long as the project specification remains unaltered.
10. For any job for which the Company is liable to expend a large sum of money in advance, the Company reserves the right to request payment in advance from the Client.
11. All work produced and devised during a project(s), i.e.: creative, digital, software files and all related correspondence remain the property – physically, intellectually and in copyright, of the Company unless an assignment of copyright ownership document is signed by both parties.
12. Once final proofs have been signed off, the Company cannot be held responsible financially or otherwise for any errors relating to print, programming or any end product.
13. It is the responsibility of the client that all materials (including, but not limited to images – photographs, diagrams or illustrations, the clients’ own and third party logos as well as intellectual property in other media) supplied to Civic Safety by the client will have the relevant copyrights, licenses and permissions for use in the commissioned project. Civic Safety will not accept responsibility/liability for infringements caused by any supplied materials.
14. The Company reserves the right to outsource any job if it is felt it is in the best interests of the Client. Any outsourced job remains the property/responsibility of the Company and such services are deemed to be carried out ‘indirectly’ by the Company.
15. The Company will not be held financially responsible in any way for services not carried out/managed directly or indirectly or agreed to by the Company.
16. In the event of any bona fide dispute or difference arising between the parties in connection with the Contract (excluding any dispute relating to non-payment of the Charges, for whatever reason), the parties shall attempt to resolve such dispute or difference in good faith or by mediation. It is the responsibility of the Client to inform the Company immediately of any issue that may lead to a dispute (including but not limited to quality, service, cost, deadline).
17. Whilst taking every care to protect all media and correspondence supplied, the Company cannot accept liability or be held responsible financially or otherwise for any loss.
18. The Company cannot guarantee the Client exclusivity of any marketing concept, strategy, design or other intellectual property provided. Therefore the Company will not accept liability for any alleged claim from the Client or any Third Party as the result of unintentional similarity in part or whole of a Third Party’s copyright protected or registered trademark or brand, identity, slogan, tagline, colour usage, image style and content, product or otherwise.
19. It is the responsibility of the Client to seek copyright protection if desired for any creative/intellectual property provided to the Client by the Company.
20. By commissioning the Company, the Client is agreeing fully to its Trading Terms and Conditions.
21. If at any point during the design or development cycle a client wishes to cancel, they may do so but will be invoiced an amount that Civic Safety judges to be proportional to the amount of work completed on the commission. Further, the quoted price of any ordered preparedness product cancelled by the Client will be chargeable or subject to a restocking fee.
22. The Company reserves the right to the addition of a credit or imprint on printed or digital projects unless instructed otherwise by the client and to the use for self-promotion any work carried out for the Client.
23. The Company reserves the right to use both initial creative concepts and final approved design work for the purpose of the Company’s marketing activities (both online and offline) unless otherwise requested/agreed with the client.