The LuminAID PackLite 12 is a compact, solar-powered light that twists flat and inflates into a lightweight, portable lantern. Safe, sustainable and ultra-portable, the LuminAID PackLite 12 is the perfect size to light up a tent or to keep around the house in a first aid kit. It provides up to 12 hours of consistent LED light or 32 hours in flashing mode for those emergency situations.
The PackLite 12 has 12 bright LEDs and recharges with a built-in, high-efficiency solar panel in just 7 hours of sunlight. The new twist-to-close feature makes it easy to stow away for those in-a-hurry moments and the adjustable strap makes it easy to attach to your backpack to charge on the go, hang from a tent, or carry as a torch to light your path ahead!
• Push Red Button for HIGH, MEDIUM, LOW, and FLASHING settings
• 6 Hours LED light on Extra Bright setting
• 8 Hours LED light on HIGH setting
• 12 Hours LED light on LOW setting
• Up to 32 Hours on FLASHING setting
• Recharges in 7 hours of direct sunlight
• Adjustable strap with secure clasps for easy hanging
• High-efficiency ~19% efficiency monocrystalline solar panel
• Lithium-Polymer Ion battery with hundreds of recharge cycles
• Weight: 3.5 oz
• Dimensions: 4″ W x 4″ L (flat) / 4″ x 4″ x4″ (inflated)
• Waterproof up to 1 meter deep and can float (IPX-7)
• Product is 100% PVC-free and all components are lead-free and RoHs compliant